Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hurray! I made it to Copenhagen!

After 8 and half hours at Heathrow Airport, I finally made it onto the last flight out to Copenhagen and arrived at our hotel, Comfort Hotel Europa, around 11:30pm on Wednesday night. Emily was nearly asleep but glad to see me (she arrived on Tuesday afternoon and wasn't sure if I'd join her in Denmark or meet her in London on Sunday.)

The hotel room is small, the beds are small, but the bathroom is larger than anything I saw in Japan. There's a wonderful pastry shop right around the corner and we're really close to the train station and Tivoli Gardens, so the location is great.
(our hotel room and view)

The weather seems to be mixed sun, clouds, and rain and the temperatures are in the low 70's, upper 60's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home