Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween 2005

Sky and I had a great time at Darryl and Stacy's Halloween Bash! Their decorations were awesome - they had dancing in their ghoulish graveyard garage, the kitchen and breakfast nook looked like a luau attacked by pirates, and downstairs was some demon's devilish domain (for karaoke and poker).

Sky and I dressed up as Gomez and Morticia Addams from the Addams Family. Ashley and Brian were dressed as two punk goths. We sang karaoke, with me belting out my favorite songs from Grease. Much to his chagrin, we discovered that Sky's voice is best-suited for country western, so don't expect him to be singing anytime soon. :)



You can view Darryl and Stacy's pictures here:
http://groups.msn.com/halloweenbash05/shoebox.msnw

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Tausha71979 said...

Hi Victoria,

I was searching the "next blog" button and came across yours. I really enjoyed reading it, & all the photos. Anyway just wanted to drop a line, & say hi to a fellow blogger.

Kind Regards,
Tausha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home